Thankful. What am I thankful for? A complex question indeed. Of course there are the usual things.... Family, Shelter, food, health, love. My deep sense of wit and sarcasm...etc.
I guess I'm thankful for most things... aren't we all? Roses and moonshadows and diving into a cool sea on a hot day. Deep snow and roaring fires and mountain vistas. All gifts, right?
Okay... so how about something new. How about what I'm NOT thankful for.
Things Suzanne is not thankful for:
1. People who cross the street ever so slowly in front of my car when I have a green light
2. Those same people who have children in tow
3. Cable news
4. Ever shifting job descriptions that lead me to an end position that I am NOT qualified for
5. Litter bugs
6. Super crafty moms
7. 8,0000 calorie Thanksgiving meals
9. Fast Food
10. Calling a new chocolate "Bliss" thus taking away the true meaning of the word (I heart that word)
11. NoNoWriMO for making me feel like a loser
13. Mold (unless it's on cheese or making penicillin... ummm... but I'm on the fence about antibiotics... I'm so confused.)
14. The flu (ANY strain)
15. Alarm clocks that go off at 5am.
Okay. That's it. Have a great Thanksgiving! (I'm creeping into a holiday hole and writing my heart out! I swear I am!)