- I like luxury. A lot.
- Paigow Poker is FUN. I'll never play another table game.
- I can't believe I ever smoked. It's really gross (no offense to smokers)
- I still love my husband.
- I wish I could travel more.
- Lonesome people are real and they are full of sad. So full of sad.
- Between the lights the world is cracked and gray.
- My life is full of joy.
And then there's the most important thing: I'm a writer. A real one.
How do I know? Because I started writing my new novel in the hotel room at The Mirage. And it's good. Phew. Thought I'd lost the Mojo. So, thank you Vegas! Thank you so much for an amazing vacation. Now? To the grocery store. Blah.